Sunday, March 26, 2017

plans... plans...

So this is my planning for next week...

I plan to go to Wynwood on Saturday where I will try to get the most information I can. I will take the pictures needed for my two page spread, including the walls, the food, and the stores which are the themes on my magazine.

I think it would be interesting if I interview people who work there, or people who had lived the transformation of Wynwood, so I can include their personal experiences in my magazine.

For the food there was a place that really caught my attention and it is called "The Salty Donut" which according to my research it is very famous in the area. I will go there to take pictures of the food to include them in my magazine, as the last post showed, and I will also like to try this donuts to let you know if they are as amazing as people say! I also want to find out how they are made and what makes them so popular in this area.

It's going to be a long but interesting day... I will sure get the experience of Wynwood before recommending other people to experience it in my magazine. I'm excited for this weekend, since I've never been there before! SOO, a lot of new things going on for mee :) stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment