Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Intro to my blog

What are you doing for your project?, they ask. Well that's a pretty hard question when you  have so many ideas and want to do so many things but you only get one chance to do it right and to make something amazing out of it.


I am Maria Ponce, an eleventh grader, Cypress Bay High school student, and as lot of teenagers I struggle with decisions. I see this project as a something I’ve never done before, as a chance to challenge myself and have something at the end that I am really proud of. I’m going to make from this project an experience I will never forget and it is something that will help me from now on in every aspect of my life.


I will be documenting my journey through this blog, this will be my space to just get out all of my thoughts of the process of this project: my ideas, my good and bad days, my struggles… basically everything that goes through my mind. This blog is something that will get me out of my comfort zone because I’m the type of person that doesn’t express that much, but I am very excited to start this new journey and to see the person I am after this experience.
Back to my decision making... I started to think what is trending right now? And so I started  to look at different magazines. I was amazed by all the different options you have for making a magazine and the only thing that came to my mind is whatever you choose, you have give it your all because a first impression is what matters the most. I thought it would be a great idea to make a fashion magazine, but I kept thinking and realized that a lot of brands of clothing in the last years have released a line of sports clothes so I thought, why not do a fitness magazine? After all, a lot of people are involved with this topic since most of the people care about how they look and feel. Anyway this is just me throwing out ideas. With my group, we will do more research on different topics to decides which one fits us better.
Welcome to my blog and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment