Sunday, April 2, 2017

D O N U T S

I could've picked a restaurant to talk about in my magazine but this donuts are what pop out in wynwood. In the magazine I what this donuts are about. Now I can tell you that I had to walk a lot to get to this place, and it was not easy to find. I got lost like five times because this place is hidden and I to figure out where it was I had to call the place to give me directions.. When I got to this shop the line was sooooo long and when I saw the menu there where so many flavors that I bought most of them to see what they are. So now I have a bunch of donuts and while I am typing this I am eating one of them.

People were really happy with this donuts and they bought a lot of them. I found out that this shop sometimes has to close earlier because they ran out of the hand-made donuts. The line never ended.. it was incredible and they tasted really really good. I would recommend that if you visit wynwood you go to this place. It has a wide variety of uncommon donuts and they also look so pretty.






No comments:

Post a Comment