Friday, April 7, 2017

Table of contest

Almost ready!!! With the finished articles, today I will define how to sort the table of contents in the magazine. The table of contents is very important as it will indicate and guide the reader the order, the pages and the title of the articles. In my group we have defined to use the same font and size for the word "Content" to maintain the structure and the format. In my case I decided to use a large box with a picture instead of several small as my teammates did with other figures. I am taking the risk of doing this and not following exactly the same format of them because my photos, since they are large of graffitis, are lost and not appreciated where put into a figure so that is the reason I only used one large picture to show it completely. In addition to this, putting many photos of this style plus the arrows makes it look very loaded and does not facilitate the reading, but rather generates confusion in my case. Reviewing various magazines you can see that if there are editions that do not have the table of contents exactly the same, so I'll take this as an example. By looking at this, I feel relieved because I don’t think it will be a major problem that my table of contents looks different. I hope that when they see my table of contents they agree with my concept since in my opinion it is in accordance with the design of my magazine and above all with the elements that I have decided to use.

With all the elements finished and revised, it is time to unite them, for this I will use the Canva.
Magazine coming really soooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment