Friday, April 7, 2017

Writing process #1

Reviewing all the information gained during my visit to wynwood I can realize that there are many fascinating topics that I can use to write the articles in my magazine. However I will focus on those who called my attention.

These are:
-Wynwood The Walls

-Art Basel

-Salty Donut

- Shops.

Writing articles on these subjects gives me a great boost since I have always considered myself an independent writer and the experience gained in this project is a step for expressing myself and it gives me a chance to write however I want. It allows me to tell a story they way I want to and I am really excited for that.

Based on all the research done, I hope to have the capacity to guide my articles towards the correct publication, focusing on generating good ideas for its development and above all looking carefully at all the details. Due to the number of photos I took I decided that in these articles I will include these, so for now I must decide where will I put them to go according to what is written in the article, this is not going to be an easy job since I would like include all. I think it is really important to include pictures in the article because that way the reader doesn’t feel overwhelmed and it helps to visualize what it is being said in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment