Friday, April 7, 2017

Writing process #2

Today I started writing my pieces for the magazine. I realize that there are so many things I want to include, but the space for the text is limited due to the pictures. So, I've writing all day and I've  been finding it hard to concentrate on the topic without starting to talk about other things I experienced while I was in Wynwood.

The thing is that once I get an idea, I start writing and writing and writing and then I can't decide whether everything should be included or if I should cut some parts of. The idea of the article in my magazine is to make people want to visit Wynwood and offer them a close up of what this city is. So what I am going to do is that with my rough drafts that I have right now, I am  going to ask people if what I wrote satisfies that or if I should change anything.

I think that what I wrote is good and I am proud of.. Let's see what my peers think. Almost done with this long journey. Stay tuned, the magazine is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment